Skype
Kheldragar

{dj-N} Rain Preview {dj-N} Rain Preview

It's Dubstep

You know, I usually find most of your music through WoWcrendor. They're usually trance or something similar, and they're really awesome. Then I watched his latest one and found this song. I don't know, there's just something wrong with it. Or maybe the fact that it's Dubstep.

dj-Nate responds:

People like you are annoying. If you don't like the genre, don't fucking review it.

Number of the Beast Number of the Beast

Slow

I am an Iron Maiden fan (who isn't) so I really found a little bit of errors in it. Not a whole lot, and I wont critique the voice, but there are some. The first one I caight was that it was a little slow.

Fine up to the "Let he who hath understanding..." part. That was supposed to be done at a faster pace than the rest. Besides that the speed was fine. Now another part I cannot explain. It just dosn't have that feel.

Maybe it's the lightning effects thats missing, but I dont know. Maybe it's that subtle echo that the voice has in the real song that's missing. Either way, something is. Next time do the whole song. Get it Acustic and start singing. NOW!

Coop responds:

I tell you, I am having auditions for a part in a band next year, but my voice isn't accustomed to singing the whole of songs as epic as this. I'm not cut out for aping Bruce Dickinson, much as it pains me to say that.

Sure, I'd love to, but in 2010, there are two vocal singing projects for me to produce, so it's just a case of getting over this cold and having the time to perform them :)

Zapp Brannigan Montage Zapp Brannigan Montage

I am the reviewer with no name. Letiger!

All the writing that made me laugh at time is attributed to Futurama. Now if you wrote this yourself, then I would be lauging my ass of big time and giving you maybe a 9.

I noticed the voiced were off so I read that it was a dub. Using your voice. You do all the other voices, especially Kif, pretty well. It took about 2 lines for me to realize that it was a dub. Basicly that's all there is to tell. The jokes/humor are not yours.

The voices I've already said so what more is there to tell? The humor in uniform?

Coop responds:

I thought for this piece it was more of an advertisement that I could get my voice to damned near what people were after, so that they would recruit me for voice acting work. This might mean that there was no writing actually by me, but these days, you aren't usually expected to write, voice act, produce everything yourself from start to finish.

Perhaps I'll come back this year with something that is written by me and takes my interpretation of Zapp a little further.

dragonforce 8bit dragonforce 8bit

Expert mode.

This song is one great song. I mean who woudn't like it? Ok some people don't call it real metal, but who cares. What matters is the song, not the genre. I woudn't know how hard it would be to turn a song into 8-bit.

The work that must be done to do this. Maybe it's easy. Maybe it's not. I don't know. One thing I will say is that you've done a good job of doing that. Well deserving on one of the top heavy metal lists. I woudn't call it "heavy", but whatever.

If you can reply to this please tell me how hard it is to turn something into 8-bit. Until then keep making these versions of popular songs. And not Hanah Montana popular.

Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit] Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit]

Cool

I love that anthum! Great work turning it into 8 bit form. Now to get it in an NES game.

Thunder Metal Balad III Thunder Metal Balad III

IT's ok.

The thundering effect is nice and all, but that one sound keeps looping over and over again. It was nice for about 30 seconds but then it kep repeating which dropped your score.

Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

This just

This just blows my mind. One thing strikes me odd. I see 10's all the way down yet it has an average of 9.8. I wonder why.

Eddache Voice Demo 2008 Eddache Voice Demo 2008

the only reason

british accents are good for comedy

\m/_Human Catastrophe_\m/ \m/_Human Catastrophe_\m/

Pretty cool

the singing kinda makes it go down a little though

XxCRUCIFIEDxX responds:

Ya know that's what I was just thinking, What a fool I am lol, Thanks for listening to it man and enduring my voice lol

YOU ROCK!

\m/ HAIL! \m/

metal gear solid:Encounter metal gear solid:Encounter

Good

<3 MGS