Skype
Kheldragar

All 14 art Reviews

Marisa's Magic Mushroom Marisa's Magic Mushroom

Not my thing. I hate big tits and find them discusting. If they were actually normal size, I could probably dig the picture.

Reve's Weather Chart Reve's Weather Chart

I don't like big tits

That's the only reason why I don't like Partly Cloudy +

The only ones I do like are snowy, rainy, and cloudy.

WATCHA TALKIN BOOT WATCHA TALKIN BOOT

It's so amazing.

The moment I laid eyes upon this extraordinary piece, I knew I'd stumbled upon a masterpiece. The fact that a mere mortal being has the immense creative capacity is incredible to say the least.

And the more I look at it, the more emotion I feel. The more thoughts I can feel being morphed and twisted through my mind as I gaze upon such an absolutely gorgeous work of art.

And the title, it's so moving. A single word, a single noun. It's almost a tease to the unsuspecting viewer, who is forced to create their own title based on the emotions brought forth by the finest work mankind could ever hope to produce.

In my own humble opinion, I would say that the lines represents a boundary for us as a people.They're green, because green symbolizes Growth and acceleration, this is a boundary we are not meant to cross. The gray side represents the general populous, the six and a half billion people who do as they are told, who kindly follow the boundary's wishes. However, the green side, the rebellious side refuses to be held back by a simple non-tangible line.

These rebellious people are called artist, and you sir, are one of these right sided people.

Rucklo responds:

LOL UR RITE MANG!

Oh Fair Moonlight! Oh Fair Moonlight!

I just had too

The chick who I assume is emo looks hot in that lighting. I also like the black and gray NG bacground too it. Pink is a nice color to go with black, though. The crying and fake gun make it all the more better.

Alien helicopter Alien helicopter

Cool!

I would love t fight this thing. The spinny things are nice too.

Propelers? :P

Dad 'n' Me pumpkin Dad 'n' Me pumpkin

Hmmm

Its o.k but not really my stile

i think you should have made something better with the pumpkin.

Like...?

Swords :D Swords :D

They're swords

Thats just it. No special effects though

There are shadows :(

Stacy &amp;lt;3 Stacy <3

Seriosuly

She's hot.

The Dracula Kite - Band Cover The Dracula Kite - Band Cover

good + i scout it

Bird in Tree Bird in Tree

Seriously?

why isnt this scouted yet

it should be in art portal

oh well